Package price is subject to final quotation. Terms and conditions apply
We accommodate a minimum of 2 guests with a maximum of 8 guests. Under special request we will consider 1 guest. We welcome children 12 years and older only if accompanied by their parents or a legal guardian.
The trail camps are rustic with no electricity or power generators. Accommodation consists of A-frame huts or tents. There are four units that accommodate 2 people per unit. Ablution facilities are communal except for the tents which are en-suite. Ablutions consist of flush toilets and gas geyser showers. All linen and towels are provided. There is a communal social area with a thatched roof and an open campfire area. Cooling facilities consists of a fridge with limited space. A fence surrounds the camp.
A typical Package is inclusive of the following
- 1 nights’ accommodation on a per person sharing, dinner bed and breakfast at a 4 star hotel which is located on the boundary of the Kruger National Park.
- 3 nights’ accommodation in a wilderness safari trails camp within the Kruger National Park.
- Conservation Fees
- A night drive from the hotel into the Kruger National Park
- All transfers from and to the Skukuza Airport and /or the Kruger International Airport
- Games drives from the airport to the hotel, to the wilderness camp departure point in Kruger National Park and after the walking safari from the departure point en route to the Airport of departure as above.
- All gratuities
- All drinks and snacks within the Kruger National Park
Items not included are;
- All drinks and snacks at the hotel
- Items of a personal nature
Saruti Safaris aim to create an African safari experience that suits your budget and meets your safari expectations.
We offer a wide range of packages ranging from self-drive / self-catering to high end luxury experiences within Southern and East Africa